My mission is to help, teach, and inspire people to nourish themselves and their family with healthy, wholesome foods so they can achieve the best health possible and thrive.
For me, education is not only through academics, but also through self-learning, self-development, and life experiences. I’ve been very blessed to have many opportunities in my life, to travel around the world, and learn from different leaders in nutrition, health, self-development, business, and spirituality. I’ve also read a lot of books that inspired me and completely changed my life.
Here is an overview of what I did in the last few years:
Health, nutrition, and cooking trainings
- Natural Gourmet Institute – Chef’s Training Program, NYC, U.S., 2014-2015
- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition – Holistic Nutrition, Toronto, Canada, 2013-2015
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition – Health Coaching, NYC, U.S., 2011-2012
- Living Light Culinary Art Institute – Raw Food Chef & Instructor, California, U.S., 2011
- Hippocrates Health Institute – Health Educator, Florida, U.S., 2010
- Alternative Medicine College of Canada – Nutrition Practitioner, Montreal, Canada, 2009-2010
- Food Service – Ecole Hoteliere des Laurentides, Montreal, Canada 2006
- Business – Brendon Burchard, Center Ring and all seminars, 2013
- Personal development –Anthony Robbins, Mastery University, 2010-2011
- Personal development – Landmark Education, all seminars, 2009