Hi! First of all, thank you for visiting! My name is Krystelle Fournier. I’m French Canadian, but I currently live in Boca Raton, Florida. I am a Certified Holistic Health Counselor, a Chef, and a student in Nutrition. I’m passionate about natural health, nutrition and cooking, and I have a very strong interest in self-development, spirituality and humanity. I love to learn, create, contribute, and grow.
In the last few years, not only I have been studying and educating myself, but I have also traveled to more than 20 different countries around the world, which have totally opened my eyes and teach me so much about life. Traveling is so enriching. I have seen and understood things that I would never have had if it wasn’t for that. We really live in a beautiful world. I love adventures, and there is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
There are so many things I want to do in my life but right now, I’m focusing on finishing my nutrition studies while working on my blog and social media. Then, I will start working on my first cookbook, which I’m very excited about, and from there, I will see where life brings me but I would love to build different programs to help others in different areas of health and nutrition.
One thing I have learned that has made a big difference for me is to stop rushing through life.. Because if you do, what happen to the moment you’re in now? Sometimes, the fastest way is not always the best way. You have to take your time and enjoy the process. I’ve learned that nothing is more precious than living in the present moment.
I believe that the purpose of life is to love and to follow your heart. You can’t go wrong by doing so. You, and only you, know what you have to do in this life. Trust yourself.
For me, education is not only through academics, but also through self-learning, self-development, and life experiences. I’ve been very blessed to have many opportunities in my life, to travel around the world, and learn from different leaders in nutrition, health, self-development, business, and spirituality. I’ve also read a lot of books that inspired me and completely changed my life.
Here is an overview of what I did in the last few years:
Health, nutrition, and cooking trainings
- Natural Gourmet Institute – Chef’s Training Program, NYC, U.S., 2014-2015
- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition – Holistic Nutrition, Toronto, Canada, 2013-2015
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition – Health Coaching, NYC, U.S., 2011-2012
- Living Light Culinary Art Institute – Raw Food Chef & Instructor, California, U.S., 2011
- Hippocrates Health Institute – Health Educator, Florida, U.S., 2010
- Alternative Medicine College of Canada – Nutrition Practitioner, Montreal, Canada, 2009-2010
- Food Service – Ecole Hoteliere des Laurentides, Montreal, Canada 2006
- Business – Brendon Burchard, Center Ring and all seminars, 2013
- Personal development –Anthony Robbins, Mastery University, 2010-2011
- Personal development – Landmark Education, all seminars, 2009