Hi! I’m Krystelle! I’m French-Canadian, living in the beautiful city of Montreal. I’m a wife, mother of one little boy and stepmother of three beautiful children. I also live with my little white fur baby, Pearl. I’m passionate about holistic health, nutrition, and healthy cooking, and I have a very strong interest in self-development, traveling, fitness, and humanity. I love to learn, create, contribute, and grow.
My mission is to help and inspire others to make healthy food choices and prepare meals that are made with real, fresh, and sustainable ingredients so they can nourish their body properly and live their lives healthfully.
I also hope to inspire parents to cook healthy meals for their children so they grow and develop optimally and acquire healthy eating habits that will follow and benefit them through life.
I hold a degree in holistic nutrition from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition, and I have completed my chef’s training program at the Natural Gourmet Institute in New York City. I have also completed a variety of programs that I have listed at the bottom of the page in case you want to know more about my training.
I am currently a stay-at-home mom. Besides organizing various activities throughout the day for my toddler and making sure he’s well fed, amused, entertained and happy, 24/7 (joke, haha!), I try to work out daily, cook homemade meals for the family, and work on my upcoming cookbook, which will be the first of many (I hope).
I will leave you with some random facts about me:
- I grew up in Montreal but lived in Santa Monica, California; Boca Raton, Florida; and New York City (Manhattan). I’m now back in Canada.
- I met my husband and his three children when I was 20 years old.
- Matcha tea makes me happy. It’s my daily cup of happiness.
- If I would have to eat the same meal every day, I would have a Buddha bowl.
- My favorite cuisines are French and Japanese.
- My two favorite alcoholic drinks are red wine and sake. Nonalcoholic? Alkaline water, fresh coconut water and green tea.
- I have traveled to more than 25 countries in the world.
- My favorite continent is Asia.
- I enjoy scuba diving and dived into some of the most gorgeous places around the world. I saw a wild shark very close once, which was pretty cool. Also, I got lost in the sea very far away from the boat, which was not as cool.
- I love adventure, projects, and trying new things. I’m a project girl.
- I dislike small talk. I enjoy long, meaningful conversations.
- When I say I do something I do it – I always keep my word.
- I’m a Cancer – I’m a dreamer, slightly idealistic, and a perfectionist. I’m also very sensitive and emotional.
- I love astrology, crystals, stones, and making my own healing concoctions.
- Morning is my favorite time of the day. I love waking up early to have some alone time.
Here are more details on the training I have completed so far through the years.
HEALTH, NUTRITION, AND COOKING TRAINING
- Natural Gourmet Institute– Chef’s Training Program, New York City, 2014-2015
- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition– Holistic Nutrition, Toronto, 2013-2015
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition– Health Coaching, NYC, New York City, 2011-2012
- Living Light Culinary Art Institute– Raw Food Chef & Instructor, California, 2011
- Hippocrates Health Institute– Health Educator, Florida, 2010
- Alternative Medicine College of Canada– Nutrition Practitioner, Montreal, 2009-2010
- Business– Brendon Burchard, Center Ring and all seminars, 2013
- Personal development– Anthony Robbins, Mastery University, 2010-2011
- Personal development– Landmark Education, all seminars, 2009
Stay in Touch
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. It’s always a pleasure to hear from you.
I’m also on Instagram, Facebook and, hopefully soon, YouTube. I also have a private Facebook group if you want support with your little one. There are great people on there, so come check it out. All the links are via the home page.