My name is Krystelle F. Gratziani. I’m French Canadian but I currently live in southern California. I am a Certified Holistic Health Counselor, a raw food Chef, and a student in holistic nutrition. I’m passionate about natural health, nutrition, and cooking, and I have a strong interest for self-development, psychology, animals, environment, and humanity. I love to learn, create, contribute, and grow.
My mission is to help, teach, and inspire others to nourish their whole body properly so they can achieve their wellness goals and improve the quality of their lives.
For me, education is not only through academics, but also through self-learning, self-development, and life experiences as well. I’ve been very blessed to have many opportunities in my life to travel around the world and learn from different leaders in nutrition, health, self-development, business, and spirituality. I’ve also read a lot of books that inspired me and changed my life.
This is a quick overview of what I did in the last few years. I am showing this to you for only one reason–I want to build trust with you.
Health, nutrition, and cooking trainings
- Canadian School of Natural Nutrition – Holistic Nutrition, 2013-2015
- Natural Gourmet Institute – Gluten-free cooking classes, 2014
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition – Health Coaching, 2011-2012
- Living Light Culinary Art Institute – Raw food Chef & Instructor, 2011
- Hippocrates Health Institute – Health Educator, 2010
- Alternative Medicine College of Canada – Nutrition Practitioner, 2009-2010
- Business – Brendon Burchard, Center Ring and all seminars, 2013
- Personal development –Anthony Robbins, Mastery University, 2010-2011
- Personal development – Landmark Education, all seminars, 2009