This avocado mango salsa is delicious. It’s great on any type of grilled or baked protein such as tofu, or salmon or chicken if you do meat. This salsa is really flavorful and add some pop to the dish. It’s also beautiful to the eyes with all the colors. It can really make your dish looks fancy without too much efforts! The salsa can also be eaten in salads, as a side dish or with tortillas if you like.
It’s really easy to make, and is best to make a few hours in advance to improve flavors. It’s vegan, gluten and soy-free.
- 1 mango, thinly sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- ¼ red onion, thinly sliced
- Juice of 2 lime (about ⅓ cup)
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients together, stir, and let sit for a few hours in the refrigerator if possible.