teaMaking granola is so much fun! It’s so easy to make and the possibilities are endless. It’s also a great activity to do with children during the weekend. This green tea granola is made with matcha powder. I used matcha for its delicious flavor, its beautiful green color, and its powerful antioxidants. I also added coconut flakes and coconut oil for its wonderful health benefits.
This granola is very nourishing and comforting. It’s crunchy, lightly sweet, and so tasty. Eat it with your favorite nondairy milk, sprinkle it over coconut yogurt or your favorite smoothie, or simply eat it as a snack. This coconut green tea granola is vegan, gluten, and soy-free. If you are gluten-free, make sure the oats you buy are labeled gluten-free.
I hope you enjoy this breakfast and I would love to hear from you if you try it!
- 2 cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 cup silvered almonds
- ¾ cup coconut flakes, unsweetened
- ¾ cup pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup golden flax seeds
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
- ¾ tsp fine sea salt
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ¼ tsp ginger powder
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 300F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine all dry ingredients together. Stir.
- Add maple syrup and coconut oil. Mix until well combined.
- Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the granola has a golden color. Give the granola a stir after 30 min.