I know it’s not autumn and may be not appropriate to post pumpkin food but I miss the season SO much haha! Autumn is my favorite season and living in Florida makes me miss Canada. Today, I went to visit a botanical garden with my mother and aunt, and we saw beautiful trees and plants, and some of the colors made me think of fall and made me a little nostalgic. So I made a pumpkin pie overnight oat to nourish my soul 🙂
It’s super easy to make. It doesn’t required any cooking. You simply need to put all ingredients in a bowl or jar, mix well until combined, and let it sit overnight in the fridge. In the morning, you simply enjoy with a spoon! It’s so delicious with the pumpkin puree and spices in it, and it’s such a nutritious breakfast too. Very filling and satisfying.
If you are gluten-free, make sure you’re oats are labeled gluten-free. This pumpkin breakfast is vegan and gluten-free.
Hope you enjoy it!:)
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ tsp pumpkin spice
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup almond milk, raw or unsweetened
- 3-4 walnuts, chopped
- 1 medjool date, pitted and diced
- 1-2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Coconut flakes, optional
- In a bowl or jar, combine all ingredient together.
- Mix until well combined.
- Store in the fridge and let it sit overnight.
- In the morning, garnish with coconut flakes if you like and enjoy with a spoon.