It’s Saturday morning! It’s chilly a bit in New York so why not having a pumpkin spice latte!! Yum!!:)) I found some pumpkin spice coffee beans at the market and I know that it might not be THE healthiest option out there, but it was smelling sooo good! I couldn’t resist and bought a little bit to try. I rarely drink coffee but what a lovely treat. Have you ever tried pumpkin coffee? It’s really delicious haha!
So what I did is very simply. I simply ground the pumpkin spice coffee beans to make the coffee, and then, I added almond milk, pumpkin puree, pure maple syrup, pumpkin spice and a little pure vanilla extract. Wow, that was so good haha!! What a great way to start my day! I love autumn and I love pumpkin everything. It brings me back to my childhood and I find it to be very comforting. I rarely drink coffee but I really appreciated that one. It was very delicious.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend!! xo
- ½ cup hot coffee (from pumpkin spice coffee beans)
- ½ cup almond milk, preferably homemade, or unsweetened
- 1 tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup
- ¼ tsp pumpkin spice
- ¼ tsp pure vanilla extract
- Cinnamon, to garnish, optional
- Grind the coffee beans and make the coffee.
- Combine ½ cup of coffee with the remaining ingredients, blend or mix, and pour into your favorite mug.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if you like.