This delicious zucchini pasta dish is made with organic baby tomatoes and fresh basil. I’ve added chopped kalamata olives, diced red onions, capers, and I’ve drizzled the zucchini pasta with extra-virgin olive oil, and seasoned with sea salt and black pepper. This meal is very simple and easy to make, it doesn’t require any cooking, and is perfect for summer! It’s light, refreshing, and easy to digest.
If you have a lot of zucchini at home and you’re not sure what to make with them, try to make noodles out of them! To make zucchini noodles, you’ll need to have a spiralizer.
In my raw culinary classes, I learned that to make good zucchini noodles, you have to drizzle a little olive oil on them or sprinkle them with sea salt before adding the sauce or the remaining ingredients. This process will allow the zucchini noodles to get softer. It’s also best if your zucchini is room temperature.
This zucchini pasta meal is super easy to make and really delicious. It’s raw, vegan, gluten, grain, soy, and sugar-free. This meal serve one person but feel free to double the recipe if needed!
- 1 medium zucchini
- 5-6 organic baby tomatoes, cut in half
- 4-5 kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 tbsp red onion, diced
- 1 tsp basil, finely chopped
- 1 tsp capers
- 1 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Basil leaves, to garnish, optional
- Make the zucchini noodles with your spiralizer or mandolin. Transfer the "noodles" to a large bowl and sprinkle with sea salt. Reserve.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and add the remaining ingredients. Toss, plate, garnish with basil leaves, and serve.