This Waldorf salad is made with organic boiled chicken, red grapes, green apples, celery and red onions and is tossed in a refreshing yogurt sauce.
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded or diced
- ½ cup diced red grapes, quartered
- ½ green apple, diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onions
- ¼ cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Yogurt Dressing:
- ¼ cup organic plain full-fat or Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon organic honey or pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon unrefined salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Put chicken, grapes, apple, celery, onions and walnuts if using in a medium mixing bowl.
Make dressing by whisking yogurt, lemon juice, honey, salt and black pepper in a small bowl until well combined.
Toss salad with dressing and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.